Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 79-82

Day 79 March 20th
Icky day and almost forgot to take a picture. Asked Tristan if he had any suggestions and he said take one of my cream soda bottle.  He was being a stinker but I did anyway.
Day 80 March 21st
I was off this day but didn't get out to take pictures, was doing stacks of laundry, did go visit my friend Maryann but forgot the camera.  So we ended up with Emma laying under Aaron's feet.  Yep closest thing we've had of a picture of Aaron for a while.
Day 81 March 22nd
It was a cold day, but the sun was shining.  Took Tristan out to the country with me to capture the sunset.


Day 82 March 23rd
I have been wanting to practice taking pictures of  rushing water for a while, so took the opportunity on a nice day to go down to the red river downtown and try to take some pics of the water.  I'm thinking I'll have to do this again when things are greener.







No comments:

Post a Comment