Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 52-61

Day 52 Friday February 21st
I'm behind on doing a blog entry and took some pretty crappy pictures the last couple weeks.  Friday was cold and there was a big gorgeous sundog in the morning.  I took this picture with my phone looking out the window at work.
Day 53 Febuary 22nd
It was a busy Saturday, I had a baby shower to go to for a coworker and I took some pictures of baby Noah and another coworkers baby Karys.  I love babies and I love photographing them, but it is a lot of work and there is still so much to learn.



Day 54 February 23rd
Spent a big chunk of the day in Grand Forks at Tristan's last regular season hockey game which they won 5-1, this was a team they had lost to in overtime previously.  That morning I captured Emma with her teddy bear.
Day 55 February 24th
Sort of a boring day and not a lot going on, captured Tristan just hanging out on the couch. His hair is getting way too long but he doesn't want to cut it until after state hockey.
Day 56 and 57
February 25th and 26th
Two boring pictures of Emma, weekdays are just so tough to find something to photograph.
The second picture she was laying on our bedroom floor looking depressed.


Day 58 February 27th
Aaron's parents had come to town the night before and we were getting ready for a weekend of state hockey.  One of our team managers ordered the boys matching T-shirts and I went to the arena before their practice to photograph them wearing them.  I wasn't able to get a great one of the whole team but did manage to get one of the first years and second year players separately.

Day 59 February 28th
We arrived in Grand Forks for the first game of the state tournament, and we lost.  That night we celebrated with one of Tristan's teammates for his birthday.  I got this picture of Tristan with the birthday boy.
Day 60 March 1st
Day two of the state tournament, the boys won in and exciting game but I didn't take a picture cause I was too busy watching.  So after the game I captured some of the little sisters in the pool.  I took some of Caroline, Abbey, and Janessa.  Such great girls.



Day 61 March 2nd
Final day of state hockey, boys played for consolation. Most exciting game I've ever seen, they were behind 4-1 with 2:50 left in the 3rd period and came back to tie it up and win in overtime.
 Got a picture of the boys hanging out right before the game started with one of the little brothers and then managed to get one of Tristan close up as he welcomed his teammates onto the ice.

Took a photo of the signs we made for arena at state, the boys after their win and the kiddo with the game winner proudly holding our state trophy.







No comments:

Post a Comment