Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 73-78

Day 73 March 14th
Got home from work and went out with some of my awesome hockey people.  Going to miss this group of parents after the year we had.  Captured this of some of the hockey mom's taking a selfie, unfortunately I left my big camera at home.
Day 74
March 15
My coworker Michelle got a new puppy and I jumped at the chance to take some pictures of her.  She is such a little sweetie, she is a goldendoodle and will grow up to be pretty big.




Day 75-77 March 16th-18th
Emma, Emma and Tristan and Emma again.  I need to try and have a week with no Emma. I think I'm pretty close, it's getting nicer out.


Day 78
March 19th and my mom's birthday! So of course we had to go get a picture of her and of her with Tristan.  I love my momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment