Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day's 158-162

Day 158 June 7th

Aaron was working in Bismarck for seven days so I went to join him for a night. We went to dinner and he took me to a fabulous place to watch the sunset and get these pictures.  Aaron even let me take one of him.



























Day 159 June 8th
I drove home from Bismarck and stopped at a rest stop to get these pics of the ND landscape, everything is so green and lush right now.

















Day 160 June 9th
I didn't have much idea for pictures, so I went to a local park just to practice some techniques and this is what I came up with.


Day 161 June 10th

Some of my flowers on the deck and Emma in the yard.





Day 162  June 11th

Managed to bribe Tristan into a couple pictures outside.








No comments:

Post a Comment