Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day's 33-38

Day 33 February 2nd

It was super bowl Sunday, Tristan had a game and went to a friends for the super bowl.  I took a picture of the pucks all stacked up for the boys to grab when they came on the ice to warm up, then I took a picture of Aaron's fabulous 7 layer dip.  




Day 34

February 3rd, This was Monday and it was cold and I had a long day at work.  I had no idea what to do for a picture so I went with my hot cocoa I made since I was cold and have been drinking it to warm up at night.  I've become sort of addicted to starbucks hot cocoa, ever since I received it as a gift for some pictures I took.
Day 35

February 4th, Tuesday again a cold long day, not much for pictures.  My wonderful husband cooked supper and I took a picture of him sitting in the kitchen as usual hiding his face from the camera.
Day 36

February 5th, Wednesday nights are always so busy. So today we have Emma but I'm trying to find things other than her to photograph.

Day 37

February 6th, Thursday I went to an impromptu bachlorette party for a coworker that is going to Jamaica to get married next week.  I had the honor of taking some engagement photos for this lovely girl and took this one of her outside the restaurant, she is glowing with happiness.
Day 38

February 7th, Friday I took Tristan to his first concert, Justin Timberlake.  It was a really good show, but oh sooo loud.  We had great seats and could see him pretty well.  I took a couple pictures of Tristan when we were leaving for the show and captured a couple with my phone at the concert.







No comments:

Post a Comment