Friday, January 17, 2014

Days 13-17

This is what I would call a week of boring pictures, but I still managed to capture something every day.
January 13th This was a busy day at work and Aaron was gone to Bismarck.  I had to go to the store and get Tristan some stuff to eat.  So when I got home I decided to take a picture of my groceries because this is basically what Tristan's diet consists of minus the sea food.  I'm hoping someday we will look back and say remember when this is all you liked.

Day 14 January 14th, was another crazy busy day with absolutely no chance to take a decent pic.  So I took one of my new magazine called Click which I'm hoping helps improve my photography.
 Day 15 January 15th, every day on my way home from work I drive over this bridge, and I get to see so many pretty sunsets. So this one I took with my phone, I love the sky. 
Day 16 was a blizzard day, school was cancelled and we were having a nasty ground blizzard.  I took a picture of the sundogs, but hope to get a better one before winter is over. The top one was with my phone.  While outside I got the urge to take a picture of my son's snowy hockey net. 


Day 17, January 17th, anther Friday with a hockey game at the end.  Captured Tristan having a little computer time after his game which they won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment