Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day's 10-12

The weekend was a busy one but since it was our first one at home in three weeks we didn't care how busy we were.
Friday night January 10th. was spent relaxing while Tristan was at a sleepover.  The only picture I had the energy to take was the one of my husband on his tablet.  He was busy reading while I snapped away, I'm surprised he let me.

Saturday January 11th was filled with a hockey game, and later that night the PINK concert that I attended with my friend Melissa, Kaylijah and Shayla.  I also managed to take some pictures of my favorite dog that morning.

Sunday January 12th we had another hockey game and it was a rough one.  The boys fought hard but lost 3-1, I captured this one of my sweaty, tired boy as he watched TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment