Friday, July 18, 2014

Days 185-199

Finally an update. I've been shooting daily but just haven't felt like editing or uploading. I also have been in a bit of a slump with photographing due to concentrating on getting my eating and diet under control.

Day 185 July 4th
I had planned on taking some great fireworks pictures, but that didn't happen thanks to our friends the mosquitoes, and the crowd of people where we were.  So I settled on a sunset picture, and vow to get fireworks next year.




Day 186 July 5th
The boys and I went fishing at a local lake.  It was our first time fishing in ND. We caught two walleyes right away but didn't catch anymore, Aaron also caught a big bass that we threw back. Unfortunately we had some trouble with cleaning the fish and ended up with none. 







Day 187 July 6th
I had a friend ask me if I'd take pictures of her family.  Her siblings were here from far away and they hadn't been together in a while.  I also took some pictures of just her family.  My favorite is of her two kids, Tristan plays hockey with her son and his little sister is the sweetest girl.

Days 188 and 189 July 7th and 8th
Not sure what happened these couple of days, but I didn't get around to doing pics so ended up with just quick pics of Emma both days. 

 July 8th
July 9th Day 190
It was that time of year for the Red River Valley fair, Tristan didn't want to go since rides make him sick.  I will usually go for a day but never made it.  I did take a picture from my favorite sunset spot of the fair against the setting sun.

July 10th Day 191
Wasn't sure what to photograph but went outside and found this little guy who has been eating my marigolds in my flower bed.  I love his little tail, it didn't take long for him to realize I was there with the camera before he ran away. 



July 11th Day 192
I went out with some friends in downtown Fargo, we went to a really cool wine bar, I only had my phone with and this was in one area of the bar with a loft above it and I thought it looked cool.  I kept wishing I had my big camera. 


Day 193 July 12th
My next door neighbor has some gorgeous lilies that come back every year.  Her flowers make mine look like weeds, she has a much greener thumb than I do. 



Day 194 July 13th
I'm currently working on losing weight, and as of this post have lost 11.4 pounds, I find the summer fruit very fun to photograph. 




 Day 195 July 14th
Just a glamor shot of miss Emma in the backyard.
Day 196 July 15th
Tristan was able to have his best buddy Zach stay overnight, and they went golfing both days. I bribed them into letting me take a picture of them.

Day 197 July 16th
Just the sky after the sunset, it was nice and pink. 

Day 198 July 17th
This was the night I did my weigh in at WW, couldn't think of anything to take a picture of so I used my activity tracker that I wear every day and my WW key chain that I received this night for attending 4 meetings! 
Day 199 July 18th
I took some pictures of two of our backyard neighbor puppies, Clyde was confined to the deck because he just had surgery and Charlie the German Shepard was tied in the back yard, Emma likes to bark at both of them when she goes out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment